We provide a safe and nurturing “home away from home” where babies can grow and learn every day by exploring and making new discoveries.
Our Lil’ Ones Infant program helps babies grow, gain mobility, and develop intellectual and social skills for a lifetime of success.
We are committed to making this first transition away from home easy and natural for you and your child as she takes her first steps toward a bright future.
The following lists the policies for the Infant rooms. These policies are based on National Association for the Education Young Children (NAEYC) regulations as well as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) training received by the staff
- All babies under the age of 6 months will be placed on their backs to sleep. If parents want their child to be placed on his / her stomach or side, they must submit a signed waiver from a licensed physician.
- Blankets will not be used in the cribs. The Center encourages babies to be put in sleepers with feet for warmth. If parents want their child to sleep with a blanket, they must submit a signed waiver.
- Infants will not be given bottles while in their cribs.
- Bottles will not be reheated and will only be saved for 30 minutes. Once a bottle has been heated and fed to an infant, the formula or breast milk will be discarded if not consumed within 30 minutes.
- Infants will only be fed from unopened baby food jars and food will not be reheated.
- Unused food will be sent home with the parents at the end of the day.
- No bottles will be served with cereal or any other food product in them.
- Bottles are warmed by running them under warm water from the sink.
- A monthly feeding schedule must be filled out and signed by the parents until the baby is eating table food.
- No cloth diapers will be used.
A private room is available at the Center for nursing mothers. Note that nursing in the classrooms is not permitted. Mothers are allowed to nurse their child at any time during the day. The child’s nursing schedule can be provided to the child’s teachers at the time of enrollment.